Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Song of The Day: Jim Jones - Precious ft. Ryan Leslie

So I've decided to do a bunch of new things on the blog going forward.. We'll see if I follow through! lol. I'm going to do my best. At any rate one of these things is periodically putting up some joints that consistently stay in rotation on my iPod. Here we GO!

Who woulda thought I'd ever have a Jim Jones song on repeat? I used to hate Jim Jones music.. but I gotta admit this last album is BANGIN! haha.. I think I just like to laugh at what Jimmy has to say cuz dude is halarious, however the production on this album can NOT be fronted on.. (I was enlightened by Haterano)

This is my favorite cut off the J.Jones album, and it has largely to do with Ryan Leslie's production. He miiight be my fav doin it this moment.. Peep!

"SMH, LOL wit a :)" <-- best line all song..lol

peace,
Keelay

No comments: