Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Slick Talk" VIDEO ft. Night Clubber Lang on Okayplayer.com!


Keelay & Zaire "Slick Talk" featuring NightClubber Lang from Okayplayer on Vimeo.



Man I love this song and I HEART Okayplayer.com for holdin us DOWN ALL DAY. Here, we have the homie Night Clubber Lang rippin on 'Slick Talk', which is a single off of the free EP 'Prelude To Drive' we dropped earlier this year. Check out the video on OKP.com and be sure to download 'Prelude To Drive' and share with ya friends...and after you listen to the EP a couple of times (and while you're under my spell), go out and cop 'Ridin High' IN STORES NOW!!!

***'Prelude To Drive' FREE EP (with 'Slick Talk' ft. Night Clubber Lang)***

1 comment:

Logan said...

"All it takes is youuuu and me/baybayyyy"...that's my love dedication to the instrumental of this song, which I would like to have and to hold from this day forward. Nicely done, gentlemen!