Tuesday, October 2, 2007

OC - Smoke and Mirrors (Sole Vibe Music Group Remixes)


These have been out for a min.. I know.. but I figured I'd throw em up here so they are more accessible to everybody. Enjoy!

01. Intro ft. Slo Mo and Dj Imperial (Prod. by JFish)
02. OC - You Made Me (Zaire Remix)
03. OC - Martyr (Zaire Remix)
04. OC - My Way (JFish Remix)
05. OC - Emotions (JFish Remix)
06. OC - Distortion (Keelay Remix)
07. OC - Goin Nowhere (Keelay Remix)
08. OC - Gone (Zaire Remix)
09. OC - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly (Zaire Remix)
10. OC - Guns and Butter (JFish Remix)
11. OC - Challenge Yall (Keelay Remix)
12. OC - Brothers Keeper (Zaire Remix)
13. OC - What I Need (Keelay Remix)
14. OC - Shorty (JFish Remix)
15. OC - This Is Me (Keelay Remix)

1 comment:

Elaquent said...

i relistened to this joint yesterday.....forgot how crazy it is.......yall gotta link up with OC and do an original album for real!

one love,
-eQ