Thursday, June 5, 2008

Illmind New Blap City!

All I gotta say is Cot daaayum... why I aint think of this..lol. Well we all know the homey iLLmind got the firepower to make something like this worth ya money. I know I got mine in the mail..haha. check it out.. and head over Illminds Blog or myspace to cop!

(Swiped from illmind.biz)





Wdup ya'll!! So the "New Blap City" T-shirts + Cd's are now available to order! This is the first of several new Blap Shirt + CD designs i'm going to release... BIG UP to L for the sick design ideas and Freebase Clothing for supplying the quality T's... I'm pressing these up in limited numbers, so once they're gone, that's it! The beat cd contains 14 new/unreleased blaps, ready to bump in the whip, ipod, or wherever you like to wake up your neighbors! Thank you all for your support!! Peep the sidebar on the RIGHT to order!



No comments: